- Integrated development operations, co-engineering, co-design using the original data-sheet.
- Experience and know-how to create machines systems or adaptations, dedicated special toolings, built to match the production for the most difficult requirements.
- Small, Medium, Large batches: from prototyping to high-volume production.
Depending on your request, the most qualified MEE partner will be dedicated to submit, realize and optimize the right production process.
- Machining from bars up to Ø65 Max
- Machining from forging, cast, chucked parts up to Ø200mm
- Classical turning lathes for high productivity, single or multi spindle
- CNC Lathes, CNC Milling lathes, in bars or casts, single spindle, twin spindle, multi spindle
- Vertical milling centers
- Twin milling lathes
– Aluminum, Alloy steel, Bronze, Copper, Brass, Nickel Silver, Beryllium copper, ARCAP
– Difficult Metals, with high tensile characteristics: Titanium, stainless steel, Inconel
- Technical plastics
- PEEK, POM, Acrylic, PA66
Your contact partner will lead the project through all its industrial stages:
- RFQ analysis
- Co-design and co-engineering when appropriate with the R&D department, in order to assess the level of difficulty starting from the drawings and specs. MEE organizes the optimal set of production equipment – including the possibility do develop tooling or special machines depending on the parts level of complexity
- Prototypes and homologation batches
- Serial production: Turning, milling, hardening, surface treatment, grinding, washing
- Supply Chain Management
- Quality control process upon each step of the process
- Delivery management : bagging, packaging, palletizing, loading