Our teams at MEE are deeply focused on quality and customer satisfaction. By all our six partners, you will find people dedicated to their work. People aiming at delivering solutions to get your projects on track. Each step of each production process is set to maintain an exemplary quality relying on a zero default logic.
Co-Development and optimization of production process
Each request or project gets analyzed so as to deliver the right answer using the most suitable process for production, integration and assembling, thus taking advantage of our multiple technical experience and our dedicated development teams
For more than 7 years, we have had no parts in return from our customersDenis DebalmeDenis is the manager of Eclide, specialist in high precision Micro-turning (parts from 0.1 to 4.5 mm)
We solved a corrosion problem on standards screws for our customer by having the parts done on a stainless steel basis, with an optimized priceJérôme GalJéroôme Gal is Manager of Marcel Gal Precision machining expert on CNC machines for parts from 5 up to 35 mm
AND DELIVERY TIMES !
Reliability based on a proven control process
Precise, accurate controls at the key stages of each process
- Material control and check of machined parts production: hardness testing, mechanical testing, material structure check, pollution control with external laboratory (CTDEC), coating thickness control by suppliers or external laboratory (CTDEC)
– Assembling of components (welding depth, tensile strength)
– Electronic integration
– Final control and check set
- Sensor measuring devices, multi sensor controls, sampling for final control by destruction (when appropriate) ,
- Vision measuring: measurement with cameras (machined parts), visual inspection via binoculars et HD video Makrolite, Profile projectors
- Digitals: CNC 3 D measurement systems with contact probes or scanning heads, ZEISS sensor equipped machines, In-Circuit testing of electronic boards
- Periodical gage validation
SPC consolidation via Proqual software
A proven Quality Management System
We set up quality standards on an systematic basis. We thrive for continuous improvement and use the latest measuring, controlling Equipment as well as the latest skills available on the market
Certifications ISO 9001, EN 9100 and IPC A610 demonstrate our quality organisation
Our local label Mont–Blanc Excellence Industries, substantiate our willingness of continuous improvement.
Commitment to deadlines
Our aim is to be « On Time ».
For this we rely on a strong supply chain management system in order to deal with open order forecasts as well as deliveries on demand.
METTRE LOGO CERTIF + LABELS