MEE is your preferred Partner for precision machining and electronics assembly in France, Switzerland, North Europe, Scandinavia and United Kingdom.
Our group, with its broad range of competences, gathers the matching expertises of six companies well known in their specific field of complex machining, mechanics, electronics and assembling of electronics.
- Fine Setting of production for precision parts thanks to its broad range of techniques and production facilities
- Minimizing production costs through co-engineering and co-development in order to adjust processes and supply chain management
- Clear Goal setting for performance and quality: continuous improvement culture, industry certifications
- Roots in the Mont Blanc Valley, world leading concentration of machining competence supported by a world-clss technical center in precision machining (CTDEC) and a unique network of specialise suppliers
- Partnership with the Customer s a must among MEE companies for which the human relation stands above all. Showing a long tradition of family business, reliability is a core value.
- MEE offers the advantage of a unique partner as an interface with the customer
The capacity of a large company with the agility of 6 Small Companies
Expert in complex machined parts up to 200 mm using difficult materials.
Expertise and knowhow of aeronautics and fluidics
Expert in complex machined parts and assembling using – when needed – specially designed production machines
Expertise and know-how of electricity and fluidics
Machining expert for fluidics connectors (single parts and assembly) in medium to large size batches
Expertise and know-how of machining from 10 up to 65 mm and assembling
Precision machining expert on CNC machines for parts from 5 up to 35 mm in medium to large size batches
Expertise and know-how of connectics, fluidics, heating and household appliances
High precision micro-machining expert on plastics, copper alloys, in medium to large size batches for high-end electric connectors and electronic testing devices
Expertise and know-how in small diameters from 0.03 to 4.5 mm
MONT BLANC MECANIQUE
Precision parts in prototypes or small series, up to 200 mm
Expertise and know how of prototypes, small batches up to 200 mn
for each partner of MEE
and control systems
7 complementary production facilities located within one-hour reach of the International Geneva Airport, less than 10 minutes’ drive from one another
What we believe in
Agility and adaptation
- High level of responsiveness deeply rooted in the compact size of the 6 MEE partners. Customer comes first.
- Synergy between the 6 MEE partners to answer all your precision machining needs and electronics assembling requirements
- Adaptation to the latest technologies: CAD, digital equipment (CNC machines), scanning and optical control devices, latest generation of washing machines